For the moment Spain remains the better team, however, not "by far" as Roger thinks. Time of possession hardly equals superiority in soccer. Although it can, it also reflects strategy. Argentina possessed the ball longer than Germany in the quarterfinal, and yet Germany proved a much better team. England possessed the ball a bunch against Germany, and yet their collection of players pales in comparison. Both Barcelona and Bayern dominated possession against Inter, but Inter won the Champion's League. Today Germany felt the absence of Müller (Which is pretty crazy considering he only turned pro last fall).

caveat lector