OH MY GOD MAN!! You're RIGHT! What has become of me? I've turned into the man I swore I'd never be!!

Seriously though...

I think teaching IS an excuse for not hiking 2000+ feet in rain that was snow 2000+ feet above you only to ski a tiny sliver of snow above 4000 feet in Sargent's Purchase that takes all day to get to make one turn on, especially on a day one would need to blow off numerous in school responsibilities (and get yelled at) to do so... I think I actually like teaching more than the described activity. Although to touch some July 1st * FRESH * east coast snow might have actually been worth it... so maybe I made the wrong call.

That said, teaching is NOT an excuse for not skiing flat woods in Chittenden County, steep twisty lines in Lamoille County, car service 2000K foot powder laps through the night near Quebec City, taking trips ONE and THREE to VTah, etc... etc... etc...

maybe my equations are all wrong.... but I'm generally pretty happy with the schuss made.

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Justin Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 19:45:21 -0400, Greg Petrics <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Sorry. Busy teaching this summer. I never guessed I'd miss a snowstorm when
I signed up to teach summer probability. What are the odds?! Lol.

Oh, so teaching is an excuse for not skiing?  Hah.

--justnot

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."