From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Samuel Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Drug information on Google - PubMedHealth

From the NLM/NCBI Page on  PubMed Health:

PubMed Health is a new online resource under development at the National
Library of Medicine's National Center for Biotechnology Information.
PubMed Health is being introduced in phases, starting with consumer drug
information provided by the American Society of Health-System
Pharmacists. The drug information will be integrated with several other
NCBI/NLM databases, ultimately providing a linked resource for finding
information about diseases and conditions, treatments, comparative
effectiveness research, and other related data. This linkage is
facilitated by use of NLM's Unified Medical Language System controlled
vocabularies in health and biomedicine.

Samuel L. Johnson III

Library Director/Adjunct Professor

Saba University School of Medicine