I have no problem with individuals being rewarded for creating jobs.

Is it not interesting, however, that those who work hard and suffer to elevate our quality of life by providing cheaper foods, goods, and services are persecuted only because they lack the wealth possessed by the investors we reward?

caveat lector

PS: They're also persecuted because of their skin color and, to a lesser extent, their religion. Some investors may share these traits, but their wealth shields them, if incompletely.