Here's a work-around similar to David's suggestion.

Try searching Google with the search string: "allow natural death" inurl:ncbi
(or "do not resuscitate" inurl:ncbi)

If you use the "and pubmed" option, as previously suggested, you will
get many hits that are not in pubmed itself, but from other sites that
mention the word pubmed. So, this refines the search a bit. Why do I
not use "inurl:pubmed"? Just becasue pubmed shows up in more URL's
that are not from the database itself.

Good luck.

─Jeannine

ECHN Library
Solving your problems. Saving your time.

Jeannine Cyr Gluck, MLS, AHIP
Director of the Library, ECHN
860-647-6853
860-647-6443 fax