Munk is working full time [as a c++ programmer] this semester, I am available 6-11 MWRF
- alex munkelwitz

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Jacob Beauregard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm attending classes this semester. I'd be available Mondays after 5:30pm, Tuesdays after 7pm Wednesdays after 7:15pm, and Thursdays after 8pm.

Christopher Tucci wrote:
Hello all.

Welcome back, hope everyone's semester has got off to a good start.

I'm trying to get an idea of who is still around (and attending classes at UVM), and set up our first meeting of the semester.

So, if you're out there:

1:  Say so.
2: Let me know when you're able/care to meet.

I've got some pretty exciting project news to share (stay tuned).

Also, how does everyone feel about this list as a primary means of communication? Do y'all prefer something else? googleTalk and irc come to mind as alternatives....but speak up if you've got ideas.

Best,
Chris