-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bennington Town Clerk's Office
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Primary envelopes

Since, the Primary date changed so late in the year, and we only ordered
very few additional envelopes, we have a lot that say September Statewide
Primary Election.  Is anyone using these and crossing off September?  I
never received anything from the State saying we couldn't use them and
wonder if we should be crossing off September.

Cassandra J. Barbeau
Assistant Town Clerk
Bennington, VT  05201
(802) 442-1043