I usually receive them from the homeowner with the recording fees. Are they on state property or homeowner? 
Cheryl Moomey
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Essex
81 Main Street
Essex Jct., VT  05452
[log in to unmask]

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Clark
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: underground storage tanks

I received 3 Underground Storage Tank notices from the State today and the notice said the town/city is responsible for the recording fee. Has anyone else received these?


Susan A. Clark

Deputy City Clerk

Rutland City, VT

802-773-1800 x 233