If you received the MHBOS from a clerk I would say you will not receive
a recording fee. In theory the sale was recorded in the original town
with the PTR. The clerk is sending a copy to you to notify you that the
mobile home is coming to your town. The buyer should file a MHBOS with
you and pay the recording fee, but I don't believe they would have to
file the PTR twice. If I did not receive the filing from the buyer I
would probably just file the copy from the Town Clerk and make sure the
assessor appraised the value on April 1st so it could be added to the
Grand List.

Ann F. Webster CVC

Middlebury Town Clerk

94 Main Street