On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:41:42 +0100, Michael Balter
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Am I wrong to express concern that Mandi's question has yet to receive a
>response?

Good luck to Mandi on getting a reply.  Below is a post of mine from 2003 for
which I am still waiting for some supportive response from list members.  The
deafening silence caused me to drop off the list for a few years:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:09:37 -0500, NEWMAN STUART