Michael:

For someone who takes pride in having driven people off this list, your
concern about fair treatment rings hollow.

Notice that I critiqued Cooper not you and that I noted that you and I agree
that fate of Pacifica is important to the left.  Nevertheless, the Cooper
post has no place on the Science for the People list as far as I am
concerned.

I have taken up this irksome task of counting because I feel that you win
hands down in terms of number of posts not relevant to the list.  But to be
fair I am keeping count.  If balance concerns you, keep count of the others.
We can watch the numbers grow together.

Larry