Re: Barnacle Radio/ Non science related post number 1. Michael:

For someone who takes pride in having driven people off this list, your concern about fair treatment rings hollow.

Notice that I critiqued Cooper not you and that I noted that you and I agree that fate of Pacifica is important to the left.  Nevertheless, the Cooper post has no place on the Science for the People list as far as I am concerned.

I have taken up this irksome task of counting because I feel that you win hands down in terms of number of posts not relevant to the list.  But to be fair I am keeping count.  If balance concerns you, keep count of the others.  We can watch the numbers grow together.

Larry