Mitchel circulated a nice quote from Marx some days ago, something like:

The ideology of the ruling class is the dominant ideology.

Well, yes, which is why corporate scientists as gerbils would be lost
outside their corporate cages, outside the dominant ideology.  Same thing
for ethicists that never question the assumptions that are the foundation
under their ethical questions.

So maybe the slogan should be:  Free the youth before they become corporate
scientists.

I generally feel that when an ethical question appears about an issue, one
should ask "who benefits?" if the issue goes one way or the other.  In
general, one direction (and maybe both) benefit the ruling class.

Resist the dominant paradigm.  Nice tee-shirt.

Does not mean I have a clue as to what to do next.  :)

Larry