From: herb fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 4:57 AM
Subject: Balanced view
To: Michael Balter <[log in to unmask]>

 Greetings Michael:
    Take a look at

http://inthesetimes.org/article/6202/the_quiet_revolution
Since you frequently call for a balanced view, why don't you post this
on the SftP list?  It calls Hugo a "megalomaniac" and shows that his
avowed enemies also obtain political power through these very
interesting councils.
herb

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science
Adjunct Professor of Journalism,
New York University

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:    michaelbalter.com
NYU:    journalism.nyu.edu/faculty/balter.html

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor
have no food, they call me a Communist." -- Hélder Pessoa Câmara