Good to read that you are still your same ignorant and arrogant self
Michael.

I suspect that you have little if any idea of what has been and is going on
at WBAI and that you donıt give a crap.  This is clear when you bring up
Marc Cooper who was at KPFK a long time ago and had little to do with WBAI
then or now and write as thoı everyone should have listened to him because
he is so obviously wise and WBAI would not be in its current problems if
everyone had only listened to him.  We know of course the Marc always
expresses himself in a caring fashion that does not alienate others.

I appreciate Henwood speaking out and Mitchel circulating his letter.  In
some ways the situation is worse at WBAI than Henwood indicates because he
not fully characterized some of the struggles at the station and within the
station board.  At the same time a whole variety of people are working to
improve the situation.  One insane and difficult problem is that over 10
years ago the station was moved to offices on Wall street (Wall street????)
and WBAI has a huge rent every month and a contract that runs to 2012.
WBAIıs rent is much higher than at other stations.  This is an enormous
problem that has nothing to do with premiums, food fights (personnel
issues), or politics.  Bad move made BEFORE the ³coup² in 2000.  A terrible
legacy.  Would have been nice if the great and wise Marc Cooper had helped
prevent that bad move, which was not done by anyone currently on the station
board or is part of the staff or management at the station as far as I know.

So, get off your high horse and figure out what you can do to help in some
small way instead of just preaching.

Larry
WBAI member