Re: Doug Henwood on the state of WBAI Excellent idea.

Larry

On 8/11/10 4:53 PM, "Mitchel Cohen" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Wouldn't SftP want to have a program on WBAI? I'm surprised no one has gotten around to proposing this, yet. I think it would be a very welcome antidote as well as conducting actual debates within science and its relationship to capitalism.

Mitchel