Re: What is worth reading on this list? (was "engaged anthropology") To:  Michael Goldhaber:

You have my support in terms of putting Michael Balter on moderation because he doe not get ad hominem and pejorative language or arrogance and how detrimental it is to discussion, especially vigorous discussion.  However, if he controls his language, what he submits is sometimes interesting because his positions/ideology is so different from many others on the list.  Such disagreement is healthy.

I also fail to hold my temper at times, especially when it comes to what Balter writes, so I request you put me on moderation as well if I fail again.  I will, however, not quit the list.

I would be very interested in discussing a SftP radio show on Pacifica.

Larry Romsted