Hi VTBirders,

Just writing to second the motion in favor of non-rarity reports. I'm often
eager to find certain non-rare species just because I enjoy seeing them, and
the detailed reports of VTBirders facilitate birding for these target
species in a way that, in my opinion, even eBird (a wonderful resource
itself) can't.

With many thanks to Ernie Buford,
Kyle
Shelburne