Hi Maeve,

I live in Hinesburg and there are a pair of Barn Swallows with four
fledglings, two of whom have not left the nest, two of whom have, and return
to it at night. The pair raised a previous brood of five earlier this summer
all of whom fledged successfully but are now from the property. They are the
only pair of barn swallows out of three pairs that nest in my barn that have
raised two broods this summer.