I've done some birding at Herrick's Cove and Allen Brothers Marsh in
the last ten days.  Here are the photos I just uploaded.  I'm
especially interested in opinions of this particular bird from
yesterday:

This might be a common yellowthroat, but fall warblers can be
complicated.  Any assistance would be appreciated. [Sat, Aug 21,
2010, Herricks Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7402.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7403.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7404.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7405.php

Others:

TUE, AUG 17, 2010
------------------

Great Blue Heron, looking for prey [Tue, Aug 17, 2010, Allen Brothers
Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7373.php

WED, AUG 18, 2010
------------------

Great Egret in flight [Wed, Aug 18, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh,
Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7374.php

Song Sparrow [Wed, Aug 18, 2010, Herricks Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7375.php

Downy Woodpecker [Wed, Aug 18, 2010, Herricks Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7376.php

THU, AUG 19, 2010
------------------

This trio of great egrets spent about a week hanging out in the
marsh. [Thu, Aug 19, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7377.php

Great blue herons have been plentiful in the marsh as of late [Thu,
Aug 19, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7378.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7379.php

FRI, AUG 20, 2010
------------------

Great Blue Heron, looking for prey [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen Brothers
Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7380.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7381.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7382.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7383.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7384.php

American goldfinch  [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7385.php

Cedar waxwings have been very busy lately [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen
Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7386.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7387.php

Green heron, very close to shore [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen Brothers
Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7388.php

Eastern kingbird [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7389.php

The first time I saw a juvenile cedar waxwing, it was confusing to
me, but I did figure them out.   [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen Brothers
Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7390.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7391.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7392.php

Eastern Phoebe [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7393.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7394.php

Monarch Butterfly [Fri, Aug 20, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7395.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7396.php

SAT, AUG 21, 2010
------------------

I thought this dragonfly was dead at first, but it was just a bit
wonky from the cool air.  Eventually it started moving around on its
own. [Sat, Aug 21, 2010, Herricks Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7397.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7398.php

Song Sparrow [Sat, Aug 21, 2010, Herricks Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7399.php

Common yellowthroat [Sat, Aug 21, 2010, Herricks Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7400.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7401.php

Northern Cardinal, feeding on berries [Sat, Aug 21, 2010, Herricks
Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7406.php

Green Heron [Sat, Aug 21, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7407.php

This photo is actually a combination of two photos of two different
great blue herons.  I merged them together to get a version where
both were in clear focus. [Sat, Aug 21, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh,
Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7408.php

American Redstarts are very difficult to photograph, but every once
in awhile they stay still long enough to get a decent shot in [Sat,
Aug 21, 2010, Herricks Cove, Rockingham, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7409.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7410.php