I had a small (8-10) flock of Nighthawks at Westminster Station tonight.

Also, for the last two weeks, I've had frequent sightings of Green
Herons, Great Egrets and Great Blue Herons at Allen Brothers March.
Today there were four Great Blue Herons and two Great Egrets visible
with the naked eye.

Photos of Great Blue Herons, Great Egrets and Nighthawks:

MON, AUG 23, 2010
------------------

Great Blue Heron and Great Egret [Mon, Aug 23, 2010, Allen Brothers
Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7411.php

TUE, AUG 24, 2010
------------------

Great Egrets in Flight [Tue, Aug 24, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh,
Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7412.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7413.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7414.php

Great Blue Heron, feeding in the Marsh [Tue, Aug 24, 2010, Allen
Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7415.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7416.php

THU, AUG 26, 2010
------------------

Great Blue Heron, feeding in the Marsh [Thu, Aug 26, 2010, Allen
Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7417.php

Great Blue Heron, feeding in the Marsh, with bonus dragonfly [Thu,
Aug 26, 2010, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7418.php

Great Blue Heron, feeding in the Marsh [Thu, Aug 26, 2010, Allen
Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7419.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7420.php

Nighthawks Over Westminster Station [Thu, Aug 26, 2010, Allen
Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7421.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7422.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/7423.php