Hi, Sorry this is a bit off topic,... 'Gary' is a beautiful
human-imprinted male Wood Duck. I am a wildlife rehabilitator and took him
in from a girl who hatched him in an incubator and kept him inside her home
for 3 yrs, hoping he could be a foster parent to orphaned wood ducks. But he
does not do well outside, and does not associate with other ducks. He loves
greeting people, roaming around the house, and sitting by your feet to watch
tv. Please let me know if anybody knows of a good situation for this duck. I
can go over diet requirements, lighting, caging, etc. He comes with federal
(non-releasable status) papers. Thank you.

Helena Nicolay
Wildlife Rehabilitator
Burlington, VT