Hi VTBirders,

This is slightly off topic, but the North Branch Nature Center has been
conducting a mystery photo contest on our facebook page.  This week's photo
was just posted.  You need to have a facebook account to participate in the
contest as of now, but we'd welcome your response!

To check out the mystery photo visit the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Branch-Nature-Center/127542174069

Now to bring this post back to relevant bird sightings... one of our
resident Broad-winged Hawks was seen soaring and calling over the Nature
Center this afternoon.  They seem to have become more vocal the past few
weeks.  Happy Birding!

 - Larry

--
Larry Clarfeld