From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Evergreen Erb
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] OT: VT Bird policies

I agree with others who have written, that all reports are welcome to me,
and some days, I have to hit that delete key fairly quickly, or come back.
I also really love being able to see all the photographs that people have
taken.  Most of them are really gorgeous, and certainly give me pleasure.
But then, I don't even mind the other announcements, and a show of a sense
of  humor once in awhile.  Evergreen in Jericho