Steve Mermelstein said it best:  "Just don't post anything if it's
going to serve you more than it'll
serve the VT Birding community as a whole."

As did Allan Strong:   "the delete key is only inches away."

This is such a nifty site, with so much information - choose what you
want and need from it - and has such a warmth of bird-lover community
about it.  Let's not go for too much change!  And kudos to Ernie for
making it all happen.  I just supposed it was Cyber-Magic - never
occurred to me that some poor human being had to sift through all
this STUFF and get it out to us all, every single day.  Thanks so much!
Janet Watton
Randolph Center