Hello Vt Birders,

I'm a new subscriber. Bryan Pfeiffer suggested I post here a cottage I
am suddenly unable to use on Monhegan Island. In another post to
birders, he noted:

"...so here's your chance for a week at one of the most spectacular
places on the planet. The birding ain't bad either. It's Johnson
Cottage, elegant, comfy, fully furnished with awesome views. It's
available from September 4-11. Check in with Patricia for details at [log in to unmask]
  or 802-985-5691."

  I offer this with great respect for all birders, and have had some
of the most incredible fall warbler fallout experiences of my life here.

Please let me know if this is impolite or unsound etiquette for this
list.

Thanks very much,

Patricia