Great Trifecta Plus Ruth!!

--- On Tue, 8/17/10, Ruth Stewart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Ruth Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Bald Eagles, peregrine and merlin!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 10:33 PM

When one sees Bald Eagles, peregrines and merlins - kestrals, harriers, etc all in one day in VT, one knows it's been a banner day!!
Definitely a first in all my years birding in VT (since early 70s).  Add to that CLOSE up views of shorebirds... well - it doesn't get much better!!!

ruth stewart , E Dorset
Barb Powers , Manchester

  Location: Stone Bridge-Panton