Hello Fellow Birders,
I have embarked on an exciting quest: to film all of the birds of N. America.  Along the way I will release DVDs.  My first DVD, The Birds of N. America Vol. I, is now available for $15.00.
To insure the birding community benefits more than me, I am donating $5.00 to The Vermont Center for Ecostudies and $5.00 to The Birds of Vermont Museum, from the sale of each DVD.
You can purchase this DVD by accessing my website through the following link to the VT Center for Ecostudies
http://www.vtecostudies.org/products.html
Or, you can do it the old fasion way:
Send check, cash or money order to
Mark Paul806 Robert Young RoadStarksboro, VT 05487
DVD = $15.00S&H =   $3.00tax =     $  .90
Total = $18.90

*All footage was shot with a Canon XL-H1, an $8,000.00 HD video camera and edited in Final Cut Pro
*This offer expires the last day of Sept. 2010

Thank You, Mark