Hi All -

I'm a hummingbird bander, and I concur that the white that we're seeing on bills at this time of year is pollen or dried nectar. Banders have to look closely at hummingbird bills at this time of year in order to estimate the bird's age so we see this phenomenon very frequently.

Anthony Hill
S. Hadley, MA

| Préservons l'environnement - Avez-vous réellement besoin d'imprimer ce courriel ?                            |
|  Please consider the environment - Do you really need to print this e-mail?                               |

| Piense en verde.  Antes de imprimir este email hágase la
siguiente pregunta,
es necesario?|** BUY a duck stamp at the Post Office and conserve habitat **