I went out this evening in our fields along the Mad River to see if any Nighthawks might show up here (we've had them before).  None tonight, but I was delighted to be entertained  by a group of 6-10 bats actively hunting over the barn and house.  Happy to see them.
Thanks for your reporting from Westminster Don.
Scott Sainsbury
Moretown