Kevin,
We are missing that species account  for Common Checkered Skipper as
you know on the VBS site. We will upload a map of where we found them
this week so folks can see that baseline.

If anyone finds any conservation concern species or rare species in
Vermont, I do keep all those databased so please let me know with date
and latitude and longitude.

Thanks,
Kent
Kent McFarland