Martha...

Nope...It's a White Admiral/Red Spotted Purple hybrid...

Alex

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martha Pfeiffer
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Black Female Eastern Tiger Swallowtail

I would like to confirm this ID.  This is my only photo.

Martha Pfeiffer

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.