From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Estabrook, Alexia
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anyone having problems access NEJM?

I can't seem to access New England Journal of Medicine online, either
within our firewall or through our public wireless.  Is this only me, or
are others having problems?

Thanks,

Alexia D. Estabrook-Isely
Consultant, Medical Library

Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
Providence Hospital
Direct Phone: 248-849-3277
Main Phone: 248-849-3294
Fax: 248-849-3201
Email: [log in to unmask]
Library Home Page:
http://www.intra.providence-hospital.org/MedicalLibrary/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential
and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s).
If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above,
delete
this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form
immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of
any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.