Hey,
 I haven't been extremely involved in the past, but this is my last semester and I am busy but I am around W,F after 4 and Th after 5:30.

-Matt Ferrante

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Tenzin Lhakhang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 On 8/31/2010 11:25 AM, Christopher Tucci wrote:
Hello all.

Welcome back, hope everyone's semester has got off to a good start.

I'm trying to get an idea of who is still around (and attending classes at UVM), and set up our first meeting of the semester.

So, if you're out there:

1:  Say so.
2: Let me know when you're able/care to meet.

I've got some pretty exciting project news to share (stay tuned).

Also, how does everyone feel about this list as a primary means of communication? Do y'all prefer something else? googleTalk and irc come to mind as alternatives....but speak up if you've got ideas.

Best,
Chris
Hi,

Available: