Video conferencing would be awesome! Does Skype stop at five people?
I'm metric_tribute - by all means add me and attack me at will!

I'm talking about the 'gons - both giving my MathFest talk and
discussing the general process of undergrad research && how I got my
result - at the first Math Club meeting at 4:15 in Votey 207, if
anyone can make it. There are two applications to cryptography that I
now understand well enough to explain, as well as applications to
computational geometry. (There are also applications to
noncomputational things like toric varieties and modular forms.) If I
tried to give my 'gons talk as a Tech Talk, it would be a repeat for
at least Jonathan and Tenzin. As for the other paper, about quantum
discord, I won't allow myself to think about it until I get the 'gons
finished, so I hope that's not the paper you meant.

I am currently working on getting all the Ubuntu 10.04 drivers that
exist (some don't, e.g. wireless) installed on my brand new laptop,
and learning a fair amount through trying to separate the driver
issues from the general bugs. (Tim Raymond has been helping a lot.)

Jonathan and I are getting our hair dyed purple on Saturday evening.

Robin