Hello EWB,

At our group meeting last Wednesday we went over several club business items then spilt up into our two Project groups; The Water Project and Oven Project.

The agenda went as follows:
- New project assessment trip
         The project is  working with an NGO in a costal community of Tanzania, to design a pumping well.
        Jim (president) and Abby (co-president) will travel to Tanzania this November to conduct a preliminary project assesment.

-Fundraising
        Need All members to help in the efforts to fundraise for the Club's Projects, as well as activities.
        We will be organizing to set-up a table at the DC, or library to sell items for EWB.
        Possible ideas range from pins, to rubberband wristbands with the EWB logo.

- Opportunity to be EWB-USA VT Chapter Reperesentative
       EWB-USA is looking for a current EWB student member to become the VT Chapter Representative
       The job would involve a monthly conference call, as well as helping new VT Student chapters become established.
       This volunteer position has potential to make great connections and learn a lot about EWB!
       If you are interested contact Jim ([log in to unmask]), and he will give you the contact for Brandon at EWB-USA.

-Saturday, Sept. 28th, Oven Project Work Party, 12-4pm
      Join other EWB members in laying a cement pad, for the platform of the test oven.

Break into Project Group meetings

*Water group: the meeting minutes are uploaded to the Group Google Docs.

 If you have any questions about the agenda, please email me at [log in to unmask]. The minutes are also attached in word doc. form.

Joanie Stultz
EWB Secretary

--
Aspire to be useful. -Barack Obama