Here is the details

Pick u Mac and Jim at 7:00 AM in front of Patrick Gym...

Uhall at 7:15

Drive to Lowells for Wood (Essex Jct)

Cross over to SD Ireland -> 8:00

Drive over to my house for Cement Mixer and misc tools

Drop off large Truck at 9:30 at site

Drop off Mac/Jim?

Recommend team continues and builds the frame/and even out the site...

Start the Concrete between 12:30-1:00

I expect the effort would be around 2 hours or so.

Return Uhall before 4:00  -> Celebration ? happy hour? / Pizza?

Again,, Lots of fun, and need hands...

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member