  From:       James Montague <[log in to unmask]>

  To:         [log in to unmask]

  Date:       09/22/2010 10:01 PM

  Subject:    Oven Building!!!

  Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

Please come this Saturday at 1 pm to mix concrete and get this slab poured.
We will have 85 bags awaiting your arrival! So bring friends, there will
most likely be food (if you want to bring some food that would be
appreciated).

Hope to see you all this weekend,

Jim Montague