Dear Colleagues:

Apple is running an end-of-year (their fiscal year-end) promotion on the following two iMac models:

MC510LL/A - iMac 27" Intel Core i3
3.2 GHz
4GB (two 2GB) memory
1 TB  hard drive
ATI Radeon HD 5670 with 512
3-year warranty

Regular Hi Ed Price: $1,718 (promo price $1679, 2% discount)

MC511LL/A - iMac 27" Intel Core i5
2.8 GHz Quad-Core
4GB (two 2GB) memory
1 TB  hard drive
ATI Radeon HD 5750 with 1 GB
3-year warranty

Regular Hi Ed Price: $2,018 (promo price $1939, 4% discount)

The goal of this email is to gauge the interest in these offerings.  If anyone is interested, please write me back off list and let me know.  I do need to know no later than noon tomorrow, Friday.   We'll need a minimum of approximately (5) orders to get the discount offered here.  And we'll obviously stack the orders to get to the (5).

If any of your departments are in the market for either of these machines, it's an opportunity to save a few dollars.

Any other questions, please email off list directly.

Thanks.

-andy