  we have the best results using the uninstaller for Eset in safe mode.
Then reboot to regular mode and install the new version. Then update it.
Carol Caldwell-Edmonds,
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Manager, UVM Computing Helpline and the Computer Depot Clinic
University of Vermont
avatar by Shannon Edmonds
never take yourself TOO seriously...
artwork by Shannon Edmonds