Well, you could try the NOD32 Uninstall Utility:
\\files.uvm.edu\software\antivirus\ESET\ESETUninstaller.exe

Documented here:
http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2289

ESET instructs you to copy this utility to your local system, reboot into safe mode, and then run the program.

Also note that there is yet-another update to NOD32 available... version 4.2.64.  I am posting it to https://www.uvm.edu/software now.  This is a minor bugfix release.  No one should feel compelled to install this build unless you are experiencing significant problems with the old version.

J. Greg Mackinnon | Systems Administrator
ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | University of Vermont
Phone: 802-656-8251 | Web: http://www.uvm.edu/~jgm