  Good afternoon,

A colleague deploying Windows 7 via Litetouch installer (mistakenly?)
set his BIOS to boot from the optical drive before beginning and now
appears to be in limbo.  He was trying to install the OS along with a
couple of applications selections.  When booting to the litetouch CD he
gets a message telling him to boot from disk.  When booting from disk he
gets a message similar to the following, which goes away soon and then
Windows boots (with no applications nor any further action from litetouch).

     Task sequence has been suspended.
     Litetouch encountered an environment error
     Boot into WinPE!
     If booting from USB flash drive remove.....

I recall mention of various salvage operations, including the following
from the IT-DISCUSS archives.  Should he give this a try or is there
another intervention that might get Litetouch going again before we use
gparted or something to start over?

Ernie