FYI. -Geoff

From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa DiMauro
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Announcement] NERCOMP - Virtualization and Security - October 7th

Dear Friends,
Registration is now open for a Software House International (SHI) upcoming
workshop:
" Virtualization and Security, Preparing for the Next Generation Data Center
"

DATE:
October 7, 2010

TIME:
9:00 - 1:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:00)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $0, Non-Members: $70
Your registration includes unlimited am break service and lunch.

LOCATION:
Four Points Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center
Norwood, MA.

How are CIOs and supporting staff dealing with and addressing substantial
cost pressures combined with the challenge of positioning IT to support
business initiatives? Come join SHI in a training session that addresses two
of the hottest topics in roadmap to the Next Generation Data Center,
Virtualization and Security.

This event is sponsored by Software House International (SHI).

Seating is limited. Please limit registration to two people from each
institution. There is no change for NERCOMP members.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=6319

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and
colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on October 7th!

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP