Yes, I am using an anonymous bind. I am looking for one record per
query. I could go by dn itself if netid == uid (which I would imagine is
the case). There is a lot of data I will be working with in more of a
batch scenario, but it is coming from a different resource. My intended
use of LDAP is a lot more lightweight.