  You ask us for the MAK key, which will arrive in your personal inbox,
rather than on the public list.  We have to be a bit careful with MAK
keys... if they end up on a Warez site, we could find ourselves our of
activations quickly.

Keep in mind that if you know your Windows instance will be running on
campus more frequently than once every six months, you don't need a
MAK.  When on campus, you Windows OS should discover our KMS and
activate your copy of Windows for six months.  Windows will renew this
activation in the background whenever you are on campus, thus renewing
the activation on-the-fly.

MAK activations are perpetual... once activated with a MAK, you should
be all set from a licensing perspective for the life of your OS install.

-Greg