You ask us for the MAK key, which will arrive in your personal inbox, rather than on the public list.  We have to be a bit careful with MAK keys... if they end up on a Warez site, we could find ourselves our of activations quickly.

Keep in mind that if you know your Windows instance will be running on campus more frequently than once every six months, you don't need a MAK.  When on campus, you Windows OS should discover our KMS and activate your copy of Windows for six months.  Windows will renew this activation in the background whenever you are on campus, thus renewing the activation on-the-fly.

MAK activations are perpetual... once activated with a MAK, you should be all set from a licensing perspective for the life of your OS install.

-Greg