  I downloaded what I thought was the latest beta of ESET NOD32
Antivirus Business Edition for Mac and it looks like it is a production
version.  It doesn't have any branding to indicate that it is a BETA
version and it won't update the virus signature database without a valid
username and password combination.  I checked the website and see that
it is now available as a finished product
(http://www.eset.com/?prod=100112).  Has ESET given UVM any indication
about whether this software is covered under our current agreement or if
it will have to be licensed separately?  Do we have a temporary
username/password combination that we can use in order to update the
virus signature database?

Norm