  You are correct, the Mac AV software is out of Beta.  I do not know
what are entitlement is to this software.  We have an inquiry in with
ESET to find out.  To date, we had not been thinking very seriously
about buying this software, and as such have not solicited community
testing or feedback.  However, we certainly are happy to hear your
opinions on the subject.  Next time, on Geraldo... Macs without AV
protection... Good Idea, or Threat to the American Way of Life??!?!

Preliminary testing results from our crack team of Mac AV testers (all
one of them, and no, it is not me) suggest that ESET AV causes too much
system performance degradation to use everyday.  Your mileage may vary.

/J. Greg Mackinnon/ | Systems Administrator
ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | University of Vermont
*Phone:* 802-656-8251 | *Web:* http://www.uvm.edu/~jgm