  Currently we suspect that these problems are being caused by bad ESET
NOD32 antivirus signatures:
http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=NEWS98
<http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=NEWS98>

ESET already is distributing new signatures that should rectify the
problem.  If your system is using virus signature database version 5419
or later, you should be okay  (hover you mouse over the ESET green sys i
nthe system tray to determine the database version in use on you system).

--
J. Greg Mackinnon | ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | x68251