  You are running version 5419 /now/, but this morning you were not.
5419 started getting pushed out to clients sometime after 11:30am
today.  I, too, experienced two lockups this morning.  After my last
reboot, my system fetched the 5419 update, and the lockups have
stopped.  Note that NOD32 does not advertise to you that it is fetching
updates, so you likely would not have noticed when the signature
database changed.

-Greg